Our teams are dedicated to serving the holistic needs of hard-to-reach peoples. Committed Christian professionals share Christ’s love through the witness of their lives, partnering with local agencies to modernize and improve the economic and social status of poor and disadvantaged communities.
Along with equiping medical professionals for study and work abroad, teachers have the privilege of encouraging and inspiring students towards greater purpose, direction, and meaning in their lives. Come and share what gives you meaning and purpose. Influence the values of your students as well as those of other teachers.
This is a large urban city. You would live in an apartment building with services nearby. The crime rate is low and the climate is pleasant. Living cross-culturally, you will find yourself interacting with people of many different cultures and traditions.
- Teach English and medical English
- Help coordinator develop the project
- Native English speaker
- English teaching experience
- TESL qualifications for longer term service
- Medical experience would be beneficial
- Able to relate cross-culturally
- Is flexible
- Can adapt to a simple life-style
*Australian citizens and/or residents only