Serve our ministry families by helping with a program for their children for an 10 day period in late January 2020 (includes pre-program training and preparation).
Keeping our children healthy and happy is a key way of seeing our field workers stay on the field long-term. Our families serve in big cities in E Asia, noisy and bustling (and exciting!) places where they minister to the Urban Billion.
As you provide a program for the children while our ministry team meets in Thailand for training and spiritual refreshment, you will allow both the field workers and their children get as much possible out of their time away from the big cities. Ministry families are also greatly blessed as other Jesus followers speak into their children's lives and demonstrate lives lived in love with Jesus.
- Arrive in Bangkok on 24th January (by 2pm).
- Attend pre-conference training to get to know the team and prepare for the program.
- Teach, care, and love ministry kids for 6 days in rural central Thailand.
- Depart 2nd February from Bangkok.
- A love for Jesus.
- Good with children.
- Good communicators.
- Able to work in international teams.
- Ability to use English in spoken communication. Speaking German, French or Mandarin would be an asset but not a requirement
- Working with Children clearances
You will be accommodated in comfortable, shared guest house/hotel rooms for 3 nights in Bangkok and 6 nights at the conference venue. All meals will be arranged or provided.
January 24 - February 02, 2020